[Steppes] Reminder: Business Meeting is Monday, 5/21/12

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sun May 20 19:36:25 PDT 2012

Just wanted to remind everyone that our monthly Business Meeting is
tomorrow, Monday 5/21, at Spring Creek Barbecue in Addison. There are many
opportunities to volunteer for next week's event! I would challenge all the
Populace of our Barony, even newcomers, to volunteer at least 2 hours of
your time during the weekend to help make Warlord XXXIX a success! Don't be
shy! Make new friends and, most importantly... make your Seneschal happy. ;)

YIS,
Katerina

7pm at * Spring Creek Barbeque Addison* 14941 Midway Road (at Belt Line) *
Addison*, TX 75001. Phone (972) 385-0970**