[Steppes] Ask A Knight a Question ... aka "One Count no Waiting"

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 09:44:24 PDT 2012

Unto all the populace of this the Great Kingdom of Ansteorra do I Count Lochlan Dunn send greetings.

 I have made a boast to my Brothers and Sisters of the Belted Circle that I could help anyone that is or wishes to be on the path to Knighthood. While I cannot guarantee a belt, baldric, or chain, I can offer whatever bit of wisdom I have gleaned from my time on this Earth and in this great Society. To that end, I beg a boon. Please seek me out and ask me a question about Knighthood. Be it help with a particular shot, chess, or on the arts.... ask me and if I can answer I will. If not, I will direct you to someone that may know more or better than I. This was my boast, this is my promise.

YIS,

Count Lochlan Dunn