[Steppes] gate volunteers needed for BAM

Baron of the Steppes baron at steppes.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 2 12:35:32 PDT 2012

If you are going to BAM, please consider volunteering to sit a gate
shift. This event has been a huge boon to the kingdom, and kudos to
Bordermarch for running a beast of an event. I am forwarding a note
from Her Excellency Elisabeth of Bordermarch:

BAM is fast approaching and has now been declared a war. "Bam, War of
the Rams" plans to be a grand event with a lot of fun for everyone.

If any of you or your populace are able to volunteer at gate it would
be greatly appreciated. This is and always has been the hardest part
for us as a Barony since it's three days of sitting and we are such a
small group.  You can contact L. Catalina at Jaynalynn64 at yahoo.com for
a current schedule or sign up at gate when you arrive for those
interested.

Many, many thanks in advance and I am so looking forward to being
there this year!! Feeling great and doing much better.