[Steppes] Archery Practice- October 27th, 2012

Archery Marshal archery at steppes.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 23 18:15:02 PDT 2012

We are having our first Practice!!!!!The Barony of Steppes will be having
her first officially archery practice, this up and coming October 27th,
2012. It will be held at the home of our lovely Maggie Macpherson’s home in
Terrell, TX, and we will also be holding a Pumpkin shoot later on in the
day.

...This will also be our pumpkin shoot as well, so please bring a pumpkin
with you to the shoot. I would wear comfortable clothing. If you want to
wear garb, it is encourage but not required. The practice will start at
1pm, and will go on until we can not see, or until we run out of arrows.

We have a limited number of bows, so if you do have a bow please bring it
with you. We have arrows to practice with, so don't worry about that.

Maggie has also said that we may use her facilities at her home, so that we
don’t have to go looking for the nearest gas station.

The practices will be once a month for a while, and then hopefully we can
move it up to two practices a month. Practice will fluctuate on a monthly
basis due to the availability of marshals, and whichever events are going
on at the time.