[Steppes] (no subject)

Archery Marshal archery at steppes.ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 25 08:33:20 PDT 2012

Hello there everyone,

Sorry about not posting last night about the scheduled Archery practice.
Time seems to get away from me, and in the confusion I didn’t get to post,
call or email people for things that needed to be done.  So, I do apologize
for not getting to everyone and everything last night.

As we all know there is an Archery Shoot this Saturday.  We are going to be
starting around 1pm. I am going to get there early to set up, and try and
get things set up.

We will be having our Pumpkin shoot as well, and will go until we can’t see
the targets anymore.

We will be having a potluck. So if everyone can bring something to share
that would be awesome. Just remember that if you do have food allergies or
have a special diet to please bring what you need.

*Maggie does have pets, so do please medicate appropriately. *

I do want to say that I will be bringing the targets, and the equipment
that is needed.

I do ask that if anyone can bring tables that would be awesome. I have no
room in the SUV for anything else.  So if anyone has a table they can
please bring it if you can. It will be much appreciated.

*Clothing*

Dress for the weather. Since the temperature can drop at any time I would
suggest that you dress for the season.

I do encourage you to wear garb. It will get you use to tourney season when
you go to events, and start using your equipment against the constraints of
your clothing.

Bring gloves and please, if nothing else, remember to wear long sleeves.  If
I can’t convince you to do so, the first few arm bruises will. They hurt
and people may think you need an intervention.

*Drinking*

You may bring drinks to hydrate you on the field, such as sports drinks,
water, and juice. There will be no drinking alcohol during the practice,
but you may do so after we have concluded practice and are partaking into
the bountiful goodies.

If I have forgotten anything please do feel free to email me at my email
address or on the Steppes list. I will try and get back to you as soon as
possible.  I am just a bit overly busy with things this week, and I  do
forget some things.

Again, if I have forgotten anything please contact me at either my private
email:

Aprilmoon08 at yahoo.com

Or on the steppes list

archery at steppes.ansteorra.org

Phone number is:
806-831-3752<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/html/compose/static_files/blank_quirks.html#>

If you do call me please leave a message so I know who you are or text me
please.

Lady Katharine