[Steppes] October issue of The Steppes Letter now available!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 12:57:16 PDT 2012

Dearest Chronicler,
Greetings and thank you so much for sending this out! I really enjoyed catching up with the "goings on" in the Barony I haven't read the SteppesLetter in quite awhile. I just wanted the Steppes members to know that...  I MISS YOU ALL!!***

And... Da'ud Bob!! You STILL Rock!

Your ex-Hospitaler of 8 years, ex-Historian for two and friend to many, I remain...
Respectfully Yours,

The Honourable Lady Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre
(Kidnapped and dragged to the Kingdom of the Outlands)

“L'homme qui sait deux langues en vaut deux!” *

(* "Man who knows two languages is worth twice as much!")