[Steppes] Who wants some money?

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 4 19:34:17 PDT 2012

Glad I caught your attention. ;)

It is time to set the Baronial Budget for 2013 and I need to know what
our officers would like to request for their activities. Input from
the Populace is also welcomed!
Requests can be emailed to me, no later than September 30th, with a
description of what you would like to purchase and an estimate of how
much it will cost. Please remember to account for maintenance and
upkeep of baronial equipment!

Also, all receipts will need to be turned into the ExChequer by
December 1st. Yes, I know it's only September... life sneaks up on us,
so be prepared!
If you are not sure if there is money left in the 2012 Budget for your
office, please contact Lady Elec at ExChequer at steppes.ansteorra.org

Thank you!
Katerina