[Steppes] Waxahachie Demo

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Thu Sep 13 19:28:46 PDT 2012

Greetings Ansteorra, and north Texas especially,

Nikandros just called, very excited for we have another demo opportunity
on Saturday October 6th at the Walgreens Distribution Center in Waxahachie!
This will be for their Fall Festival from 10:30am to 2:30pm which leaves
plenty of time for for all of our other family outings and soccer games.
There will be LOTS of families and their children there, and we can all
expect to be treated like Kings and Queens by the management!

Nikandros works there and the management is excited about our armored
knights in shining armor, minstrels & noble ladies and lords strolling
the grounds.
In short, everything we do will help add excitement and ambience to
their event. They are preparing a flyer for widespread distribution as well.

They will have a fighting area set aside for Chivalric, Rapier and Youth
Combat as well, so pack your armor and help us dazzle the mundanes!
Dane the Red and I will be there to demonstrate Chivalric combat
equipment and fighting, as well as helping with Youth Combat along with
Nikandros' 3 boys.

Please take a couple of hours and come join the fun at this great
recruiting opportunity, bringing whatever your skills may be for "show
and tell."

The Walgreens Distribution Center is at 710 Ovilla, Waxahachie, TX

For more details, the primary contact is Nikandros / Scott Clark and he
can be reached at nikandros15 at hotmail dot com

What a great beginning to Fall!!

Germanicus
Acting Deputy Earl Marshal, Youth Combat