[Steppes] Educational Presentations at Carrollton Primrose School July 9th 2-4pm

Hospitaler of the Steppes hospitaler at steppes.ansteorra.org
Thu Apr 4 08:18:52 PDT 2013

Greetings Populace!

We have opted to do a multi-presentation at a Carrollton school this summer
July 9th 2-4pm. The class size is 30-35 6-10 year olds. This is for
educational purposes only. I am looking for people who can do a 10-15
minute presentation in garb for this age group. No marshal combat or
weapons are allowed.

If you could donate your time to this project please let me know! Currently
we have 3 volunteers and I'm looking for at least 3-4 more.

Thank you!
Antigone of York
Steppes Hospitaler