[Steppes] Kids SCA items for sale at .Coronation

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Tue Apr 23 07:19:52 PDT 2013

Greetings!  I know it is long since anyone in the Barony has seen us.  We have been traveling in distant lands and, because of our marvelous children's achievements, we will be traveling to the distant land of Knoxville, TN for the Global Finals of the Destination Imagination tournament.  We have to raise a Lot of cash in a hurry.  The trip is about $1,500.00 per person or $6,000.00 for for our family,  and the school district only pays $1,800.00 toward our expenses even though it is a school-sponsored activity.

So we Will be at Coronation, but unfortunately not at Warlord XXXI(bummer!)  since said competition will be May 22-25.  However, we are selling Some kids and other SCA related items.  And we will have them at Coronation.

.We are selling a small black hockey helmet outfitted for youth Boffer that Annabella DeBard has outgrown.  It was used in a few fighter practices and a few times at two Gulf Wars and one BAM.  It retailed for $55, and was purchased new about 2 1/2 years ago.  I believe it is Bauer.   I would like $25 for it but I know that is a lot.  However it really is in excellent to very good condition and has been gently used, hit mostly with the PVC and foam weapons.  It also has a black leather neck guard attached.

The girls and I have also culled through our SCA stuff and outgrown garb,  and you can pick any item from the box for a donation at Coronation, or you can just purchase it. (Make me an offer).  I know money is tight now (boy how I know!) and this stuff is used, but anything you can donate in exchange for these items would be appreciated. These items will be in a plastic bin covered by a lovely period covering, so come by and see me if you are interested.

We hope to be able to attend more events after June 1st, and are really looking forward to seeing everyone at Coronation!  We have missed you!

Christianna inghean Fearghus

Sent from my iPad