[Steppes] May info

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 29 08:25:51 PDT 2013

Greeting unto the greatest barony in the world!

Warlord XL is upon us and our barony needs all hands on deck as we hold the
largest tourney in our kingdom and Royal Huntsman. We need you to help make
this the best event possible. Please volunteer your time. We still have
slots at gate and other areas that need filling. You are the key to making
this event a fun and successful event for all who attend. This is warlord
40 so let’s show the kingdom the very best that our great barony has too
offer.

Congratulations to the new incipient canton of Kynges Creek and to our
newest peer Mistress Maggie. The barony is proud to have both of you living
within our now even greater barony.

Populace meeting will be held the 2nd Monday in May and business meeting
will be held the third Monday in May.

Populace meeting will start at 7:00pm and will be held at the library at
Mountain View College the address is 4849 West Illinois avenue Dallas Texas
75211, more details will follow and be made available on the baronial
facebook page and the steppes list. Business meeting will be held May 20th
at the IHOP at 933 North Central Expressway Plano Texas 75075. The meeting
will start at 7:00 with the usual gathering starting at 6:30pm.

Congratulations to our new herald Lord Antoine, the herald position could
not be in better hands.

In service I remain,

Master Richard Fairbourne

Steppes Seneschal