[Steppes] FW: [A&S Garland] Good evening

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 5 22:35:20 PDT 2013

forwarding to spread the message.

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)

Subject: [A&S Garland] Good evening

FacebookJulie Cunningham posted in A&S GarlandJulie Cunningham 11:08pm Aug 4 Good evening
 Just a quick reminder I am teaching a class on how to make braided faux hairpieces.  You will need faux hair that is in long and loose (not sewn to a clip etc), rubber bands, scissors, a brush or comb, needle and thread to match your hair color.  If you wish to watch that's fine too.

 We will braid the faux hair, coil it into different shapes, then sew them together.  For those who have short hair I will show  what I have done in the past to secure my faux hair.

 See you there!
 Katheryn
View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.