[Steppes] Seneschal Stepping down

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 12 18:35:00 PDT 2013

I know some of you are aware that I lost my job about two weeks ago due to
an unexpected layoff. Luckily, I have already found another job in an
exciting new field, however with a new job I must devote all my time to the
new job and of course my family. This will not leave time for me to give
the proper attention to the duties and responsibilities as Seneschal of the
Steppes. I have already consulted with their excellencies and the central
regional seneschal and we all agree I need to step down as Steppes
Seneschal. I will step down at this months business meeting and Mistress
Honour has graciously accepted to be the Steppes interim seneschal. The
seneschal office is now open for bids, please send your application to
their excellencies and the central regional seneschal. I have enjoyed my
time as seneschal, and I wish I did not have to leave the office. I am not
leaving the Steppes just the office. Thank you for your understanding.

your in service,
Richard Fairbourne