[Steppes] CANCELED - Dragonsfire Tor’s Yule Revel 12-7-2013

Donita Schubert donitaschubert at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 6 15:22:05 PST 2013

Greetings to all Good Gentles on this cold winter day!
Steppes will be celebrating 12th night and the investiture of our new Baroness on January 4, 2014 and we want everyone to attend!  Here is a link to the website:
steppes.ansteorra.org/TwelfthNight/
Our theme this year is The Plays of the Bard!  The timeless works of William Shakespeare are an endless source of inspiration and wonder!  Dress as your favorite character!  Dress as your favorite character WOULD have looked in period!  You have early Roman to late period, even Faries!  Let your imagination run wild and have fun!
Feast is going to be so yummy!  You can find the full menu and ingredient list on the website.  All reservations for feast must be made via ACCEPS and made at least 10 days prior to the event (Dec 25!)  A link to the ACCEPS site is:
http://acceps.ansteorra.org/regit/event_main.php
The day will be filled with fun, fellowship and a fantastic feast!  Come help us thank our outgoing Baron and Baroness and welcome the new!
Merchants are very welcome!  Please contact the autocrat for more information.
Musicians and Bards are WANTED!!!  PLEASE contact the autocrat!!!

Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing everyone there!
YIS,
HL Toryn