[Steppes] Crown Tourney

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Fri Jan 11 08:47:06 PST 2013

Greetings everyone,
Tomorrow is Crown Tourney. Duncan and I will be bring the pavilion for
shelter from the weather predicted for the weekend. Due to my being sick
as well as our recent event we have not made plans to bring refreshments
for our guests under the pavilion. So, you are welcome to join us
however keep in mind that we will not have refreshments for the day.

We welcome any assistance with set up and tear down but don't expect
that anyone that is participating in the tourney pitch in because we
want them at their fighting peak. We look forward to seeing all of our
friends there.

Best regards,

Duncan Hepburn and Genevieve de Courtanvaux