[Steppes] Reminder : Archery Practice this weekend

Archery Marshal archery at steppes.ansteorra.org
Thu Jan 17 10:04:21 PST 2013

Just letting everyone know that we will be having archery practice this
weekend at Maggie's home. Please dress for the weather, and don't forget
gloves. We will equipment out there if you don't have any, and tons of
arrows to shoot.  We will be having another little potluck, so if everyone
could bring something that would be great. I hope to see everyone out there
this weekend.
Time: 1 pm till we can’t see anything to shoot.
Place:
Maggie Macpherson's home
10450 FM 2932

Terrell, TX 75160
Phone: 806-831-3752<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/html/compose/static_files/blank_quirks.html#>.
This is my number (Lady Katharine/Leigh Bjerregaard).