[Steppes] Banner Painting Class

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 16:44:09 PST 2013

How many people will come to a banner painting class? We need to know to get enough silk. The silk is pre-hemmed scarves that are approximately 14" x 72". The silk will be $5 per. Frames were $15 ea. but may be available to be borrowed IF we have enough notice. We hope to have a class at A&S & at least a couple of Sunday afternoons in the next couple of months. The barony has the dyes & sponge brushes. We need to know how many silk & frames we need.  What you need to bring is; the design (In Outline) that you want to paint, If it has small areas, you might want to bring a small paint brush. A pencil is good to bring too.  I will try to bring my banner to A&S to show size. There is a pic in the photos on Steppes facebook page.

Gabriele
Steppes MoAS