[Steppes] Contest for Scroll Designs

Julie Cunningham katheryn.cunningghame at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:25:36 PST 2013

Greetings all

There will be a contest for original scroll designs for Steppes Champion,
Consort of Grace and Honor, Consort of Love and Beauty, Steppes Archer, and
Steppes Bard. The prize is word-fame at Steppes Warlord in May.
The finished scroll size including design and calligraphy and signature
lines will be 11” x 14”.  The calligraphy does not need to be on the scroll
design, but leave space there for that to be added later. Your design will
need to be in black ink on any paper. (The winning designs will be
transferred to the appropriate paper later).  The scribal guild can paint
the final scrolls and lay in the calligraphy or you can finish it
yourself.
Deadline for all designs will be February business meeting, February 18th.
You can also give me your design at the February scribal guild meeting.

Let me know if you need further information.
Thanks
Baroness Katheryn
Steppes Scribal Guild