[Steppes] News from 12th Night

Baron of the Steppes baron at steppes.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 7 10:18:56 PST 2013

A great time was had by all. Our event steward did a great job! Feast was
wonderful. The camaraderie was amazing.

As far as news from court:

The costume competitions:

Early Period Men's - Duke Gunthar Jonsson
Early Period Women's - Mistress Michelle Chantal de Chanrante
Late Period Men's - Ruel
Late Period Women's - Lady Aurelia Yverneau

Table decoration was won by Duncan and Christianna's family.

Acorns of the Steppes were given to:

Lady Antigone of York
Lord Antoine d'Aubernoun
Lady Beatriz du Chesne
HL Emma Haldan

Lord Bjarki Johanson received his Award of Arms.

Baroness Katheryn Cunningghame received a Sable Thistle in Illumination.

Master Robin of Gilwell, Mistress Serena Lascelles, and HL Ekaterina
Iadorovna Kharlampieva (aka Katya) were recognized by their Excellencies
for their long standing continued service as Oaks. They were gifted with
Oak medallions decorated with a garnet.

I think that about covers court. Apologies if I missed anything. Still
recovering from an awesome weekend.

Regards,

Baron Duncan Hepburn