[Steppes] Pretty stuff for sale!

Donita donitaschubert at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 13:12:09 PDT 2013

Begging pardon:
Many good gentles have asked me to pass along the information for the artist that has created the oak and acorn award that I wear.  She is local to Dallas / Fort Worth and this is a linc to her etsy site.  She takes award commissions and is familiar with the SCA and our needs.  Enjoy!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GitanesTreasures?ref=seller_info
Toryn
Mka
Donita