[Steppes] Thank You, Entourage!

Melissa Koehler rhiannasmom at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 17:02:28 PDT 2013

One last round of thank you's to volunteers of Warlord XL...

I want to offer my gratitude for both the time spent volunteering and for the
patience the entourage staff had with me during this year's Warlord. This was my
first time to coordinate an entourage schedule, and let's just say there's room
for improvement, on my part. ;) Despite my distraction with event coordination,
each of Baron Duncan's and Baroness Genevieve's volunteers performed their jobs
admirably! So well, in fact, that I had numerous compliments on how smoothly
things went. That's your accolade, not mine! :) I would also like to mention
that we had *four people* complete their first entourage shift! Huzzah! (It's
really not that bad, eh?)
So, thank you to all those who sacrificed your time to help ensure that our
Baron and Baroness were attended throughout the weekend! Vivat to Duchess
Elizabeta DiValore DellaRosa, April Gill Gunter, Michelle Dodd, Julie
Cunningham, Genie Barrett, Suzi Moore, James Moore, Donita Orders, Lyneya de
Grey, Sarah Fynn, and a few people who stepped up at the event, whom I was
unable to record the names of. You were a pleasure to work with! Thank you. :)

Katerina