[Steppes] Tues the 11th A&S at Christianna and Duncan's house

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Mon Jun 10 13:51:54 PDT 2013

Just a reminder that, while our kids are out of town, we are hosting an A&S meeting in  our home on Tuesday the10th, tomorrow night, , 7 pm to 9 pm (ish). Lyneya will be repeating her talk about differences in coronets that was given at Warlord, and we will be talking about ways that we can use our home once or twice a month for some A&S activities in the FlowerMound/Lewisville area,  typically on the 4th Tuesday  of the month and some weekends when there are not events in our area.  This would be In Addition to other A & S activities currently scheduled in our Barony and Canton.  Types of activities we are contemplating include woodworking and glass beads (outside, weather permitting) as well as indoor activities such as cooking, sewing, music, etc.  Light snacks and beverages will be served.  Address is 2713 Pasadena Place, Flower Mound, Tx 75022.  Please contact Christianna for more information.

Christianna inghean Fearghus

Sent from my iPad