[Steppes] Archery Practice

Archery Marshal archery at steppes.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 11 19:26:20 PDT 2013

Greetings Good and Fair people of Steppes,

We will be having archery practice this coming Saturday June 15th, 2013. We
are going to try doing a practice in the afternoon to see how hot it will
get. We might talk about starting either a morning practice, or maybe an
evening one depending on the heat.

This is going to be a potluck. Some please bring something to share.

If you are bringing kids, there must be a parent or guardian present for
them to participate.

The address  of the practice is :