[Steppes] A&S in FlowerMound Tuesday Night and Thank You's

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Sun Jun 23 10:53:51 PDT 2013

We had a great time at HL Susannah the Herbalist's class and our cookout last night.   Class attendance was 11 and cookout attendance 15 plus.   We met some new people and had a number of  people from the Lewisville/Flower Mound area.  Many thanks to HL Susannah the Herbalist for teaching Part I and bringing her handouts and books!   Part II will be July 27th at our house at 4 pm, with another cookout to follow at approximately 6 pm.  Thanks also to everyone that came out!

Sent from my iPad