[Steppes] July 9th Educational Presentation

Hospitaler of the Steppes hospitaler at steppes.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 25 16:00:19 PDT 2013

Greetings Populace!

It was requested at last night's business meeting to repost the information
on the educational presentation we will be doing on July 9th 2-4pm.  The
class size is 30-35 6-10 year olds. This is for
educational purposes only. I am looking for people who can do a 10-15
minute presentation in garb for this age group. No marshal combat or
weapons are allowed.

For those of you who have already contacted me, thank you and I look
forward to seeing everyone on the 9th!  The address for the presentation is
the Primrose School at 1824 King Arthur Blvd.  Carrollton, TX 75010.
 Please contact me with the name of your presentation and a brief summary
of what will be included.  Anyone who ends up attending that has not
contacted me may not be slotted a time to do a presentation as our time
we're allowed is only 2 hours.

Thank you!
Antigone of York
Steppes Hospitaler