[Steppes] Reminder for April Steppes Letter

Chronicler of the Steppes chronicler at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 24 12:16:47 PDT 2013

Dear all,
This is a reminder that the Steppes April edition of the Steppes Letter is
just around the corner.  The deadline for your article is tomorrow (March
25th).  If possible I'd love if you could also include a photo (just trying
to personalize things) and make it easier for newcomers to recognize faces.

Since this is my first issue to do, thank you in advance for your timely
submissions.

See everyone tomorrow at the Business Meeting

Sarah Fynn (Nancy Finnell)
deputy chronicler