[Steppes] A&S Night

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sat May 4 18:17:19 PDT 2013

May 9 at 7:00pm until August 8 at 9:00pm
Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, 1333 Beltline Rd. in Garland.
This is the intersection of Beltline & Garland Rd. Parking is behind the church.Come join us for an evening of conversation, fun, and getting a chance to work on that project that you just can't seem to get enough time for with all the interruptions at home. Please bring a contribution for the kitty to help cover the cost of the electricity we use. This site is free for us, but the donations are very appreciated by the small congregation here.
This is just a couple of weeks before Warlord. Do you have something you need help with? Or just need some time to get it finished? Come to A&S for help & time and have some fun too.
I hope to see you there.
Lady Gabriele
Steppes MoAS

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)