[Steppes] Populae Meeting Tomorrow At 7pm

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sun May 12 15:11:06 PDT 2013

Just a reminder populace meeting is this Monday starting at 7pm. The
location is at Mountain view college 4849 W. Illinois Ave. Dallas, TX
75211. The best entrance is the one on Duncanville Road, just south of W.
Illinois Ave. Park in front of the W building to the left of the Student
Services building.
After entering the W Building next to the wheelchair ramp, go through the
door all the way down to a glass wall and take a right down a long hallway.
Follow that hallway to a large open area. The library will be to the right
of a giant red metal chair. The room number is W163, in case you get lost.

I have attached a map of the campus and the building to the event listed in
the fac3ebook event as link do not  post here. If you have issues please
call me at 817-240-5518. See you all there tomorrow at 7:pm

Richard