[Steppes] Warlord Thanks

Archery Marshal archery at steppes.ansteorra.org
Tue May 28 16:56:47 PDT 2013

Greetings to all

I wanted to start off by saying that I think that we had a most wonderful
Warlord.  It was a phenomenal and exhausting event, but it was well worth
it. I really could not believe how much fun could be had at such an event,
but I was definitely proven wrong on most accounts.

I would really like to thank so many people that helped out on the Target
Archery range, because without them I would be even more frazzled than I
was at the time. Along with helping set up the range, a lot of them had to
put up with me asking them so many questions, and making sure that I didn’t
make too many mistakes.

I am so thankful to the marshal’s for helping out.

 Baron Lasgaard

Lord Francois de Lyons

 HL Vincenti da Murano

Lord Faolan,

 Lord Cian Rhys Gravenor

Don Sebastian

 HL Ekaterina (aka Katya),

HL Samuel  ap Dewi.

I couldn’t have done it half as well without your help and I can’t thank
you enough for you help. I am indebted to you.

Lady Katharine Kavanaugh