[Steppes] Camping essential

Elaine eshc at earthlink.net
Wed May 22 12:44:37 PDT 2013

Greetings, Good Gentles from HL Lete Bithespring.

I don't camp anymore, but I would like to pass along an
essential I always packed. It might help, especially if you
have children with you and it is raining at night.

Go to Lowes or whatever and get

a 5 gallon bucket and lid,
a box of kitchen pail sized plastic garbage bags
a box of kitty litter
some rolls of toilet paper
(Optional) a room freshener.

At camp, in your tent:
Voila'  !!   Indoor potty!!

You might want to put a couple of pieces of wood planks
across the top (No falling in.) of the disposable
plastic lined bucket that has
kitty litter in it (absorbs any liquids).

The invention served me well at many of our Warllords,
including the verrrrrry rainy ones when a trip to the
"showers" would have made me as wet going TO the
showers building as being IN a shower stall !!
; -)

Bon voyage--or camel-ride-- on the Silk Road!!
HL Lete