[Steppes] Fw: [housearkham] Re: Investiture Announcement!

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 11 08:33:18 PST 2013

Congratulations Katya!!

________________________________

From: Baroness of the Steppes baroness at steppes.ansteorra.org
 Subject: [Steppes] Investiture Announcement!

 Greetings Steppes,It is our great pleasure to inform everyone that TRM announced in court last night that HL Katya, Karen Wismann Calhoun, will be invested as the next Baroness of the Steppes at our upcoming event, 12th Night.Thank you,Duncan and Genevieve_______________________________________________Steppes mailing listSteppes at lists.ansteorra.orghttp://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/steppes-ansteorra.org
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group

.