[Steppes] Gulf Wars 2014

LF Flare minstrilgirl1 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 12:40:20 PDT 2013

GULF WARS 2014!
The countdown has begun!  4 Months 2 Weeks and a few days until we begin the great car packing
tetris game!  For GW 2014 I have
volunteered to assist the Barony as our land agent.  I hope to make your setup as quick and painless
as possible.  In order to do that there
are a few things I will need from each camper:

1.       Your tent size with/without ropes and how many
adults and children will be in the tent.
2.       An SCA, Mundane name, email and telephone number
for the individual responsible for your tent/belongings.
3.       When you estimate you will be arriving and
departing (day and time please).

4.       You
*must* pre-register and enter the following exactly as it is written when
asked “Who are you camping with?” when you pre-register: Ansteorra - Barony of the Steppes

Pre-registration is easy, painless and quick!  Please visit the following website for
instructions, registration costs and a link to register online through ACCEPS: http://www.gulfwars.org/index.php/registration

In order to make everyone’s stay as fire ant and spider free
as I can, I will be also coating our camping area with granules as well as any
other pesticide I can find that will ensure none of us have that “omg what is
that creepy crawly doing in my tent??” experience.

Lastly, so that your arrival is as easy and simple as it can
be I will be offering an alternative to the “which painted box on the ground is
mine at 2am” delightful game.  Instead,
you may give me a tarp at minimum two weeks in advance that will be going under
your tent and I will stake it to the location your tent goes and put your SCA
name on it.  Otherwise you will receive a
number that goes to your “which painted number box on the ground is mine at 2am”
game.

Questions?  Suggestions?  Email ford.lorita at gmail.com

Antigone of York