[Steppes] Steppes Fall Court - this Sunday

Baron of the Steppes baron at steppes.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 21 19:28:02 PDT 2013

Baroness Genevieve and I would like to invite the populace to come and
celebrate the coming of cooler weather with tournaments, food, and just for
fun social gathering, at Oak Creek Park in Carrollton on Sunday, October
27th, from 2pm til 5pm.

Some notes for the day:

Sir Domingo is sponsoring both rapier and armored tournaments at the
barrier.

A class on running lists will be offered.

We will be setting up the baronial pavilion at 1pm. Any help would be
appreciated.

Feel free to bring projects to work on, teach, or share.

Feel free to bring snacks or drinks to share... And bring chairs.

Baroness Genevieve will have treats for the children... and the adults.

Oh... and the polling for the next landed to reign over the Steppes will be
conducted.

We look forward to seeing you all there. =)

Baron Duncan