[Steppes] Baronial Letters of Intent

Central Seneschal central at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 1 15:28:30 PDT 2013

Greetings to the populace of the Barony of the Steppes from your Central
Regional Seneschal!

As Baron Duncan and Baroness Genevieve have announced recently their intent
to step down from the Oaken Thrones as of your upcoming 12th Night event in
January, it is time for those individuals with an interest in serving the
Barony in this capacity to declare their intent.  Therefore, I send this
missive to you to announce that the time for submitting those letters of
intent will be open from September 1, 2013 to September 23, 2013.  No new
entrants will be permitted after September 23rd.

Letters of Intent should be provided directly to Their Highnesses, Aaron
and Nicollet, at prince at coronet.ansteorra.org and
princess at coronet.ansteorra.org, with copies to the Kingdom Seneschal at
kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org and to myself at
central at seneschal.ansteorra.org.  Failure to submit a copy to the
seneschalate could result in the omission of your names from the official
polling ballot, so make sure Duke Ulsted and I receive our copies.

The polling ballot, along with those letters of intent submitted, will be
printed in the October Steppes Newsletter.  It is anticipated that the
Barony will be polled the latter part of October.  Their Highnesses (by
then, Their Majesties) have indicated that they will be conducting
interviews at Gates Edge's Bring Out Your Dead event on November 9th, so
candidates should be prepared to travel to that event.

If you have any questions regarding the requirements to serve as Baron and
Baroness, the letter of intent submission process, or the polling process,
please feel free to contact me.

Yours in Service,

Countess Elizabeth Seale
Central Regional Seneschal