[Steppes] Glaslyn

Laura Birdsinger laolson76234 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 18:35:51 PDT 2014

Schedule Friday April 25
Site opens 5:00 pm
Torchlight tourney armour inspection 9:00 p.m.
Tourney starts at 10:00 p.m.

Saturday April 26
9:00 am Archery begins
10:00 Rapier Inspection
11:00 Rapier Tourney begins, Chivalric Inspection begins
1:00 Chivalric Monkey Tourney begins
3:00 Brewing Competition
5:00 Court(At her Excellency's Discretion)
7:00 Outdoor Feast/Bardic Competition BYOF (Bring your own feast) we will
have tables set up so bring your feastware, food and chairs and enjoy the
show!

Sunday April 27
8:00 Pancake breakfast
Possible siege weapon authorization that morning as well
Site closes at 2 pm