[Steppes] Robin'sa celebration at Rapier Practice Tonight

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Tue Aug 5 13:09:32 PDT 2014

Tonight, at Steppes rapier practice (7:00 at Tietze park), I will be celebrating 1/3 of a century as a White Scarf by attempting to use every fencing weapon I have - that's 16 rapiers, 9 daggers, 7 bucklers, 4 cloaks, 2 batons, 2 beer mugs, a chain mail glove, a jester's bauble, and a hat.

Come face it all - from foil to longsword. I am celebrating all of Ansteorra's rapier history.

Come watch the old man make a fool, of himself.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin