[Steppes] Stepppes Artisan

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 20:09:23 PDT 2014

Ahem.
It was kindly pointed out to me that Steppes Artisan is, in fact, being held in lovely Cedar Hills, rather than Oak Cliff. This is, of course, true.  It is, in fact, being held here:
First United Methodist Church of Cedar Hill
128 North Roberts Road
Cedar Hill, TX 75104

So, please, at 7:30 pm tomorrow in lovely Cedar Hills, if you can lend a hand with hall setup, it would be very much appreciated.