[Steppes] A&S opportunity - herbs - Feb 22

suzanna herbalist suzannaherbalist at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 14 12:44:55 PST 2014

Ah, it seems that I need to renew my supplies of some of my herbal concoctions.  I thought perchance some of you might be interested in watching/helping.

Date - Sat, Feb 22, about 2pm till whenever

Place - my house, 2925 Seymour, Dallas, 75229, near Webb Chapel and Royal

Topic - I will be making a new batch of tooth powder and of cough syrup.  Can print handouts if desired.  Will have books available for review...

Bring - 1 or 2 ounce liquid tight jar/bottle if you want cough syrup, small closed container if you want samples of tooth powder or herbs for making cough syrup.  Any refreshments you want - I am not providing any (sorry).

Contact me at 214-351-3907 or suzannaherbalist at earthlink.net for more information, directions, etc.  If you think you might come, let me know so I can put the obnoxious dogs outside.

Please cross-post to other local lists, Facebook as needed.  Note that I seldom if ever look at Facebook, so all replies should be to my email...
Thanks

HL Suzanna, herbalist, WD
Artisan of the Steppes
Artisan of Elfsea