[Steppes] January Steppes Letter, and our vicars and vicaresses

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Wed Jan 1 20:18:47 PST 2014

I realize that most people don't have as long a memory in the Steppes as I have, so let me add a couple pieces of information to the Steppes history in the latest Steppesletter.

The rulers of the Steppes were listed, including one Vicar and Vicaress, but not including the other two.

Jonathan De Laufyson Macebearer and Willow de Wisp became Vicar and Vicaress some time in 1978, when Baron Aulus Allemanius Draconis left the country.

When they left the Steppes for Namron, Lloyd von Eaker and Joselyn Allyne Reynard became Vicar and Vicaress until Baron Allemanius returned for Steppes Warlord VI in May 1979.

I thank Lady Sarah Fynn, our baronial chronicler, for including our history in the newsletter, on the eve of our next big change. I hope that this additional information is also of interest to the Steppes.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin