[Steppes] Ukraine Trauma, Help Needed!!....Valerie Kelley

Valerie Kelley richila at swbell.net
Tue Jan 21 06:39:24 PST 2014

Hello

I'm
 writing this message to you with sadness in my heart. I traveled to
Ukraine for a Program and unfortunately for me, I was mugged at gun
point last night a few blocks away from the hotel where i lodged, all
cash, credit cards and cell phone were all taken away.

I have
reported the robbery to the police but they are yet to find the muggers.
 My flight leaves in less than 12hrs from now and i am having problems
paying my hotel bills. The hotel manager won't let me leave until i
settle the bills.The bill is about $2,720 But any amount you can afford
will be greatly appreciated by Me, I'll refund it to you as soon as I
arrive home just need to clear my bills. Get back to me immediately to
let you know the easiest way to get the fund to me.

I am depressed at the moment.

Kind Regards
Valerie