[Steppes] FW: [Elfsea] Elfsea archery practice

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Jun 22 07:55:50 PDT 2014

From: Elfsea
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+betsy=softwareinnovation.com at lists.ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Richard Threlkeld
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2014 9:39 AM
To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] Elfsea archery practice

Unfortunately, my first official act as the new Elfsea Archery Marshal is to
cancel the practice today (Sunday) as it is raining cats and dogs and they
get in the way of our arrows.  The radar shows rain everywhere (which
matches the view from my window) and it shows a lot of it still coming our
way.

This is not from my official email because I don't have one yet.

Please stay home and safe.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede

Elfsea Archery Marshal