[Steppes] Your New Seneschal

Central Seneschal central at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 20 08:30:47 PDT 2014

It is with pleasure that I announce that Caballero Maestro Domingo de la
Vega is the incoming Seneschal for the Barony of the Steppes.  Domingo has
a wealth of experience in many levels of the SCA, especially in managing a
Barony, and I know he will do well as your Seneschal.

I want to take this opportunity to thank Mistress Honour du Bois from the
bottom of my heart for her tenure as Interim Seneschal since the fall of
2012.  She very graciously responded to my request for help when the Barony
found itself requiring an emergency replacement and has done an outstanding
job with the office, hanging in there through a hat race and major events
until we could find a suitable replacement.  I could not have managed this
without her.

Domingo and Honour will be working together on a smooth transition of the
office over the next few weeks.  I know you will provide whatever
assistance is necessary to make it an easy process.

YIS,

Countess Elizabeth Seale
Central Regional Seneschal