[Steppes] Baronial entourage

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Sun May 18 18:51:40 PDT 2014

I know, I know, everyone is asking for help next weekend.  But.....If you have ever wanted to hang out with the cool kid AKA HE Katya, do I have a deal for you.  I have an entourage schedule set up in two to three hours shifts starting Friday evening and running through Sunday evening.  I you want to be part of this exciting opportunity, just let me know your preferred time and I will work a deal with you.  Email me at suzipdm at hotmail.com    Thanks, Micola.