[Steppes] Date Change for Steppes Artisan registration

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 10:05:41 PDT 2014

Steppes Artisan Registration will now begin on 6 June, to make life easier on the Registrar, who is dealing with Snow days. (Registration for entering the competition, is what is meant by Artisan Registration; the registering of artisans. :-)

I'm working on the website and schedule this week, and intend to have
it available by 1 June, and to the webminister over the weekend.

In the meantime, have an ACCEPS link!
ACCEPS ENTRY

   ACCEPS ENTRY
Select a kingdom from the list to the right and click Go To Event Selection. There will be a small fee added to each credit card transaction to cover our...
View on acceps.ansteorra.org Preview by Yahoo