[Steppes] Newcomer Class This Thursday: Preparing for Camping Events

Hospitaler of the Steppes via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 7 20:05:21 PDT 2015

Good evening, Steppes!

If you don't already have our Newcomer's Class on Preparing for Camping
Events on your calendar, please consider adding it! Everyone is welcome -
you don't have to be a newcomer to attend!

We will meet in conjunction with the next Garland A&S night, and the class
will be led by the truly epic duo of Sir Domingo de la Vega and Lady
Alexandra Notte Claire! The concept behind this class is to teach you some
wonderful tips, techniques, and other tidbits of awesomeness that will help
you get the most of your next camping event.

The class will be held at 7:00pm on Thursday, April 9th, at the Gloria Dei
Lutheran Church: 1333 Beltline Rd, Garland, Texas 75040. Dress is normal
clothes and there is no site fee, although the hosts do ask for a small
donation towards the church's electric bill. Please bring note-taking
materials (if desired), any snacks you'd like to share, and, of course,
your questions!

Hope to see you there!

In service,

Lady Emelisse de Loupey (Melissa Peterson)
Hospitaler for the Barony of the Steppes

--
The Barony of the Steppes Email List