[Steppes] Elfsea Sunday Practices

Elfsea Marshal via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Apr 29 21:01:51 PDT 2015

As discussed at our populace meeting Monday night, there is talk of fighters wanting to bring back the Elfsea  Sunday practices EVERY Sunday. These would not replace the Wednesday practices. They would be for all the heavy fighters that cannot make Wednesday practices.
 As this will pact Steppes practices, I am posting on Steppes' page as well. I would like feedback from everyone on this and I hope you will send your opinions to me.
 Please either comment on the FaceBook posts, IM me, or email me.
Thank you.

Absolon of Hereford
Knight Marshal of Elfsea