[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice Aug. 2, 2015:

John Bishop via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 2 07:42:48 PDT 2015

 Greetings Lords and Ladies,
Today is our first Sunday of the month of August and our first Steppes Archery Practice of the month.  Diviners claim we shall a bright and sunny day in Ansteorra for our practices today!!
Come join us at the Westlake Sports Facility archery range 601 Gross Road (just one mile east of 635 on the right) in Mesquite.  Archery practice begins at 2PM and continues until we are too tired to draw our bows or they ask us to pack up so they can close (6PM) whichever comes first!
Garb is requested not required, loaner gear is available for those whom need it, veteran archers are there to help you get started or advise you in improving your current skill level.  Ice water is provided by the facility but please feel free to bring any snacks or drinks you want to help keep you hydrated.  There is shade next to the range courtesy of a large oak tree however no seating so bring your folding camp chairs to keep you off the ground.
Looking forward to have a very fun day in good company lofting arrows down range, we hope to see you there!!
Regards,
HL William Black Dragon  aka "Ironwyrm"Steppes Interim Archery Marshal