[Steppes] Combined Populace in the Park

Karen Calhoun via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 31 14:06:14 PDT 2015

I wanted to thank everyone that came out yesterday to share fighter practice with Elfsea.  It was a great afternoon with smiles, laughter, and food.  There were water balloons, challenges made, and lots of people to meet.  It was phenomenal!

Thank you to our stewards Emelisse and Renee for coordinating all of the activities, food and park.  The splash park was a great idea and the kids (and adults) really enjoyed themselves.  Thank you to Domingo and crew for grilling chicken.  Thank you to everyone that helped with set up and tear down too.  I have pictures posted to the Ansteorran FaceBook page if you want to see what happened.

You have once again proven why I am the luckiest Baroness in our Kingdom.  Vivat Steppes, Glaslyn and Kyngescreke!

Baroness Ekaterina