[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice today 1/4/2015 is canceled:

John Bishop via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 4 09:45:37 PST 2015

 Greetings,
If you did not attend Steppes 12th Night and missed our announcement we decided to cancel our Steppes archery practice for today!  After making one final check during court (yeah, yeah I know, I know I should be lessoning) and viewing the latest forecast high of 37 degrees today with winds between 15-25 mph, that should make the wind chill about 27 degrees.  Brrrr!!
Experience has taught me that at 40 degrees with 15 mph wind I can hear your teeth chattering at the firing line, much less being able to hit your mark with shaking cold stiff fingers.  So stay home, stay warm and work on your archer's kits today or do a little studying, that can really help you to merge your desired archer's persona into the correct time frame with tools we available to us today.
In hope of warmer, drier, less windy days soon!
HL Wm. Black Dragon  aka "Ironwyrm"  Steppes Interim Archery Marshal