[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice Sunday 18, 2015 is confirmed:

John Bishop via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 18 08:05:40 PST 2015

 Greetings all,
This is your confirmation post, yes we are planning to hold Steppes Archery Practice today at the Westlake Sports Facility range, 601 Gross Road in Mesquite starting at 2PM.  The weather is going to great even if the wind is a bit higher than previously predicted.  Come join us to loft some wooden shafts downrange this afternoon!
Ironwyrm
PS: We shall be discussing our archery guild's upcoming "introduction to feather fletching" class to be held the following Sunday.  Get yourself signed up during archery practice today.